Monday, April 27, 2009

Xx...many things to do...xX

haiz,
actually i hate bz days~

erm
let me type wat m i going to do this few days~~
xX...tomorrow...Xx
1)8am-11.30am choir practice for competition(no more class again)
2)after my class dismiss~i m going to UCSI
juz go to the hall(the hall which is going to b use during our concert)to hv a look
3)after tat, 5.30pm-8.30pm tuition!!!PHYSIC!!!

.....finish one day.....

wednesday will hv choir practice again

haha~
non-stop's practice
somemore quite tired becuz i din rest well for few days~
haha~
so,
i juz nid to hv rest???
or i m going to continue this hactic life~

i think wat i should do now
is do my best in this choir competition
7/5-choir comp
14/5-start exam till.....
28/5(wat a long exam)

haiz...
after this

13/6 going to interact wif other band


n at last....

27/6 SATURDAY

hokyu youth band 2nd concert
awakening 2:soaring high



..............................................

i think wat i should do now
is juz


CONTINUE


my doing~

ok

i will off now

juz try to do my 100% in all of my things~
except my school exam
haha~

2 comments:

chOki,hoNg said...

wuwuwu~~so scary~~
13/6...
haizs..
i'm worry i cant do my best...

Yun (Bao Yun) said...

u can do it!!!
believe in urself!!