Monday, July 19, 2010

Xx...i lost my time when i hv missed sth...xX

sth precious,
appeared suddenly.
juz like an electrical shock,
i let it passed through my body,
without any changes in neither emotion nor heartbeat.
hence,
i've concluded,
indeed,
i'd made sth i think i will nt reach the yardstick.

Kinda stress,
indeed.
i would like to b myself,
but,
it seems tat,
it is impossible to b alone.
this is nt a sad emotion.
but,
juz a very very very...
needed to express.

actually
i like the life at here.
i love to go to school to meet everyone in my school.
i like to take lrt with classmates or seniors
i like to take train to go back
though is suffering,
i wholeheartedly like this task
"instead of saying tat is task,
it is a must!if nt,i've no transport to go back."

i like to study at here,
but,
i din own sth special amogst them.
quite a,
aversion toward myself.
why m i nt owning any ability to study.

those 6 sub...
i can't handle well.
is it because i'm too lazy,
r too stupid?
lazy?
i think yes.
i missed those days tat i always scold chiah yeh n poh ye...
always remind them
they r wering the white long pants n black shoes indeed.
i missed wat'd weng cheong told me:
let us c who will save u after you reach there.
(indeed, he lost, cuz everyone at here is very generous!!!)

going to attend a camp during next tuesday~
is it excited?
i do not noe.
but, i noe.
i will miss the chance to go to UM tml wif my classmates.
i love to b wif my classmates,
very much^^
haiz!!!

hw could i survive????

No comments: