Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Xx...my first breakup...xX

ok, let me share the feeling at here.
it's nt FUN at all...
a suffer feeling tat i have never met before,
not merely the heart broke,
but also,
it tells me...
i really do care bout him.
k,let me confess it.
i couldn't adapt the life without him.
mayb i was to rely on him tat he will b at my side during bio lesson...
mayb i was to believe tat,
we will b together for a longer time,
mayb i was gt to too used tat he's mine.
no one can grab him away fr me.

but,
it seems tat i was to proud of myself.
XD...
but,indeed.
i've guessed this result.

i'm totally mad,when i was looking at him
i could not control my tears,
except change my eyesight direction
nt deliberately,
but i nid to do so,
so tat,
he would nt discover my tear shaved...

i nid time.
i nid this opportunity to let myself bcome more firm.
i nid to do the right things.
let me cool down
n let me b alone...
if i was silent.

thx for ur cooperation!^^

No comments: