Sunday, April 10, 2011

Xx...stressfull life without complaint?...xX

geez, finally i made up my mind to clean up here by adding another new post~^^
*da da~*
haha...
so sori tat i din update tat frequent as before,
i think my english does not improve after cutting down my internet time==
so, may i conclude that,
without internet,
your english will not improve??
XD~it sounds ridiculous, isn't it?
^^but, juz confessed it,
without facebooking,
i gained plenty of sleep time.
tat's the only benefit i think~i should b proud of myself by letting my dear kit to keep my account.
haha~

=================
such a stress when everything rushed infront of you,
urge you to finish them punctually...
i nvr said tat my task is meaningless,
but somehow,
i felt tat they have made sth which caused my take to become unimportant.
haizs, i rather to rest instead of doing such programme.
can you all juz lend me some free space to do my things n rest?
i think,
i have no right n idea to propose this out.==

===================
i do really nid your accompaniment,
when i m weary, insecure.....
whenever i sent you a msg,
it's peculiar that i will b hapi instantly after receiving your msg.
is kinda caring from you.
i can imagine the feeling,
when you r touching my hair gently at csl while i m lying on your shoulder.
i like tat feeling.
kind of been protected from a big guy though you aren't one.
your msg becomes the significance for my phone,
when your picture appeared at the phone's screen n the personal msg alert rang,
my 1st thought was,
glad to receive your msg.
i love you my dear.
love you cuz i hv been well treated.
love you cuz sometimes the way you shown your caring.
but...
with merely a little portion of selfishness ,
i keep all of these inside my mind.
i know it clearly n
i try to protect every moment preciously.
without breaking it nor forgetting it.
n without informing the others.
though,
you're not mine,
you are close with other,
but, i minimized the sour smell.
i juz let it b,
cuz i have hidden all the truth inside our msg n life.
missed you.
n hugged you in my daydream.
somehow,
i've been impressed by imagining everything about you.
haha....

====================
等待成熟的酸葡萄,
经过时间的考验,
酸味渐淡,
而甘醇之味渐浓。
然而,
葡萄总是在那里等待。
就算甜甜的包含在果衣里,
他仍然逃不出
酸酸的眼泪。

其实,
爱上你,犹如爱上了酸味甜点。


No comments: