Friday, September 21, 2012

Xx...life at uni...xX

wow, it seems to b complicated or how?
i dunohow to express it very well thru words indeed><~

=============
in my very first uni life, i'd joint jazz band as my ko-k
(which my school dun really allow it as it exceeded the credit hours^^)
can u guess wat was my feeling at first while joining ko-k?
it's stress speak frankly.
just bcuz most of my coursemates din join ko-k due to advices given from the earlier day.==

but for me,
i wouldn't want to spend my life WITHOUT BAND or CHOIR again

but while registering, sth n sb reminded me.
felt like giving up,
but finally,
nope><~

tat's me, always pick the difficult way to go.

==============

assignment...
huh><~
it's unexpected works indeed.
drawing.
i'm definitely fail in my seni, ok?
i wonder i can finish & pass this sem's exam==
i felt like going to practice alot.

but thru these assignments.
i discovered that i quite like to draw.
though lack of technique.

thx to my roomate.
she taught me a lot~XD~

==============

everyone is very different here.
everyone comes from different places, experiences different culture.
me either hv to adapt to the surroundings.
which is quite unfamiliar n oso familiar to me.
for me (as a half penang-ians)
it wouldn't be that hard at the end of the day,
luckily i found my roomate^^
quite happy to tay with her indeed^^
if i gt the chance i'll post her photo at here~><~

==================

continue to work with assignment~
add oil, myself~

No comments: