Monday, May 20, 2013

Xx...There's sth...xX

It's in fact another day and another experience in my life.
I've been trying to burn midnight oil for these days and made myself too tired sometimes.
There were a lot of things happened and
made me myself couldn't believe in people somehow
but nvr lose hope, cuz some days, we will noe.

people told me, university,
 the place which compromises different type of ppl.
and i noe. tat's it.
so many diff type of peoples and these make me strong in my life.
ppl found I'm weird in terms of seriousness and no emotion sometime on my face.
but I noe it clearly,
i draw the line myself.
 to prevent others to hurt, the fragile heart.

but somehow, it's fail.
people still hv the way to find out the weakness deep inside my heart.
I wondered. n I found,
ppl commented i'm easy to be bullied.
k, i think tat's it.
ppl c that i duno how to reject,
ppl c how i respond,
ppl nvr c how my emotion change,
ppl nvr c why m i standing alone.

now i noe and realized.
b alone is nth.
b alone is juz another stage that shows others that u r becoming more and more mature.
=) smile, i told myself. it's ok to be alone.
it's ok to stay up late, fight for the assignment alone.
everything is ok. i dun mind. k?

No comments: