Wednesday, March 25, 2009

哈哈哈。。。

今天和那对夫妇(曼2昌2)一起individual practice...
i had thought we will hv no any improvement u noe....

however,
the practice really had happened many things n i think i hv improved abit...
like a shortcut to play music.
i hv no this sence b4,
i juz felt happy
at last i still gt some improvement~
wahaha~
i had learnt the swing gril's method------
using the bottle to suck air~
walao!
wat a GREAT idea!!!!
ok~
let me describe it...
u can feel the pressure during u suck the air
ps=
so, the air will juz same as the principle of momentum~
(walao!seen tat i had become mad after started my physic project)
mava=mbvb
(ppl tat learnt physic will know this)

haha~
wat a mad theory~
so, me n man man had experienced sth very special..
hehe~
it was really helped alot...
cuz...
b4 doing tat...
our sound was....

OMG!


haha~
i hv no word to describe lar...
so i say like dis...
haha~
n my sound...
my dear band member...
i think u guys knew tat my sound really had degraded alot,
rite?

i m sure u guys will nt tell me the answer...
bt i noe~
kaka~

after the bottle method...
my sound really became totally DIFFERENT!!!!
haha~
really like a shortcut to make good sounds...
but..
unfortunately...
my lips can't withstand it...
#$*&^#$&*()*$@(*
haha~
how come i degraded to tat standard????
T.T
kaka~

haha~
nt only the improvement...

at last...
i had a chance to let my bro listen to my 2nd song~
haha~
although tat was quite childish~
hehe
(i think there r no one like me...
keep REPEAT+ing the child song~)
haha~
but i duno y...
the music juz came out suddenly
because many things had happened last few months~
i can't stop it lar~
hehe...
duno y...
sometimes i felt very happy n safe when i m accompanied by hao~
mayb we r really like family~
haha~
i think no one like us~
7 years lel~
haha~
when i thought back abt this...
i felt sad><

i m going to graduate...

haiz...
wat a sad things...
haha~
i juz wanna always together wif my fren lol><
somemore my band...
i m really..
very...
she bu de lol...
kaka~
love them very much~
so i always give them kisses...
(especially brenda n eunice~
always muaks here muaks there)
haha~

i think there are no such senior like me always muaks thier junior one...
kaka~
hehe~
juz only me...
love them...
"express well"
haha~

i will continue my muaks muaks~
kaka~

No comments: