Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Xx...考试最后第三天...xX

今天考得是
physic (2)
english (1)
既然今天是考英文,
那我就用英文来表达好了~
不要介意我烂烂的英文哦哦~~

ok~
i m trying sth new><
pls dun blaugh at me^^
hehe
erm...
i hv overslept today
from yesterday afternoon till today morning...
wat lar...
how come i can overslept in this day!
i haven't finished revise my physic u noe!
><
haiz...
depressed...
no choice
juz gone to my seat
n written something
at least i hv handed in word for every pages~
haha~
erm
actually i had blamed myself during my exam
i hv almost broken down
bt i forced myself to continue writing
i thought...
i've become more strongger...
n firm...
i thought so...
but i dunno how others think~
finish physic...
started another paper
english~
yeah~
at least i no nid to memorize anythings tat i hate anymore~
wakaka~
hehe~
a speech~
ok~
finished in 40 min~
another continuous writing...
i have wriitten the tittle of...
the biggest challenge in my whole life...
haha~
i decribed my band's last year concert
it was a memorable event for me
i will nt forget for next second in my whole life
but during my writing,
i almost...
BROKEN DOWN
becuz i thought of my band's future
....
speechless...
no one will noe y m i speechless...
but,
mayb there r someone who can understand me...
...
speechless becuz i din do perfectly as a conductor
how come my band hv the least improvement
this is becuz of me...
haiz....
...
hope tat my band will hv more improvement~

tml we r going to hv
account paper 2...
n also
bahasa melayu paper 1~
ok!
try your best~

No comments: