Thursday, October 22, 2009

Xx...left 27 days...xx...gerak gumpur 5th day...xX

today was a memorable day^^

i had taken lots of picture with my dearest band member~

mayb u r wondering...

y i was still taking photo wif them today?

juz becuz they wore full-u today~

totally can't miss this chance to take photo lar~~~

wakaka~~

especially my girl- brenda

n my boy - xiao chang~

o ho ho ho ho

post later,k? i promise u^^

================================

i've no mood to hv my exam...

>
as lpp will scold~

this is my first time...

i din really care bout my add maths result.

i've not studied n also prepared well for this sub...

erm...

i juz felt very moody this few day...

but simply duno the reason...

felt insecure...(mayb...:(...)

i m damn worry actually...

juz because of my 100% concern boutSPM...

the more i feel to run away from this "disaster"...

mooooooooooooooooooooooooody..................................

NOW!!!!!!

===========================

aiz...i'm going to hv my add maths 2 & bio 2...

when these two combine togather...

it represent tat...

i m going to face the music~~~

no more bed of rosses~~

>
==========================

i'm totally missed my band life...

n also....

sth i've lost...

i missed hao tian, my brother very very much...

n also hao chin, ee ling...

n also my fren at every corner in malaysiaXD

yew jin, joon ling, andrew, adrian, wei xiong, gary, man ling, carmen...

indeed...

but, the most of...

jia wern...who went to singapore laz year...

at 121208(we r one) tat day...

i missed his flute's sound.

i missed him lot.

mayb everyone had forgotten him

jia wern...

i really missed u!

so much................


No comments: