Friday, October 1, 2010

Xx...restless...xX

headache is coming to me again, ya,
is AGAIN.
you may curious tat y m i looked like very energetic daily?
mayb u r suspecting me,
m i lying to u?
ok, let me tell you the answer~
haha~actually it was the wrong perception~^^
cuz, the headache really hurts me,
eew, hate such feeling
as i will b unable to think n make decision well lol~
especially during my maths m chemis period.
it cause me could nt ponder the facts n logic well
n organised.

mayb these few days were restless??
or?
mayb too stress??
yaya, i think i was too stress.
wat to stress?
halo~!countless stuff to stress.
no time to release tension~^^

but, y m i so stress??
is it because of the changing environment?
is it because of my mental is as brittle as glasses??
is it because of my silly???
i nid to b bestowed in wisdom...
i nid a gab which called as,
logical thinking.
i nid someone to tell me,
need nt to think tat much,

m i too choosy??
i m always asking the same question to myself indeed.
it should nt appear now,
i should nt keep making myself being a pessimist,
i nid to own pma~^^
i was worry i think.
worry bout my weakness.

this is wat i coveted.
need not to worry much
but, the reality is always asking me to think tat much.
i was thought bout.....
wish nt to b a mediocre one,
but a better one.
i dun dare to b the silly one,
but i always bcome tat particular person eventually...
erm...
as this circumstance,
i nid more comfort,
i think~XD
especially my bed n my pillow~
i love to sleep recently,
but it should nt b my hobby recently,
is it?XD~

but, i still let it b the first thing to do.
ok,
let's c, i still left how many hw??
i think, gt a lot~XD~
hw many stuff should b completed?
all of them are school works~
continuous work.
no hesitation n take a deep breath,
but dash to the boundary n strive wat u want to own.
i think,
this is life.

ok, i confess it,
n also accept this fate.

ko by those difficult questions which i dun like~!

No comments: