Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Xx...school reopened...xX

halo stressful life n bye bye to my luxuries...
it's 5.15am now.i hv just finished revised my krebs cycle...
==it's such a plight when i nid to touch the textbooks to STUDY!
oh no!it's so suffer tat i dare not to think of it will b part of my future university life==
ok.let's say no together to sc stream!
NO~no sc field in future(for me lar, you r most welcomed if you were interested to join the jamboree...)
haha, i m HYPERBOLA it.
but it's true tat...
i'm really cant cope wif it><
oh no!

as the school reopened, it's representing we have to RUSH!
if can, i think we nid to dash==
every single day, we have to worry much of things tat i wish not to anxious bout!
especially for small test!
it's going to b worst if i've ad "trained" myself well to gt used to fail my subjects paper~X)
haha~it's not funny at all i noe...
(ku xiao==)

k...
nid to off for preperation to school~

No comments: