Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Xx..when a matter is keep repeating.....xX


like the tittle above,
when a matter is keep repeating day n night,
what would you like to comment bout it?
for me.
my answer would b merely a sentence,
not more than 5 words,
run away and avoid it.
this is wat i could say indeed.
lol!
it's very frustrated while i was facing failure though i've put my effort on it.
i noe, i did.
but not as much as others can.
i m not able to understand fast because of my weak language,
i m not able to read more also because of the stupid language barrier,
n i m not able to answer the question fluently,
is also becuz of the unacceptable reason for my class(i think)

sometimes,.
i did really wonder,
y m i pondering in the unfamiliar school compound?
i asked myself,
n keep repeating it daily
n remind myself the same thing everyday
"dun ever you dare to give up tat easily like a game!"
though i've tried hard,
but so how?
i didn't gt much
(though i gt some fr the bio which made me happy n kit feasted me a vitagen becuz of it XD~)
i noe myself very well.
i've been looked down....
by those ppl.
those unfriendly environment.
not only the classmates.
but also teachers....
i would like to run away.
if i had given a chance to do so.

sometimes, lies surrounded me.
in order to achieve some strength...
but, it's useless when the hope becomes fade.
i m so sad tat wish the game can b ended soon n let myself to own a good rest.
i dun even dare to face the results by this time for the next year.
it's tired,
when ppl getting tired n have no spirit to continue wat they should finish in their life.
n i m seriously demand a rest without thinking much.
i wished tat i've been bestowed to own a brilliant brain,
n it will relieve the tension for now.

everything during future is depending on your cert!
especially the results inside!

it makes me feel cold n uncertain when these phrases keep voicing out through my brain...
it's so scary tat made me fade up n nearly to give up
if
let say if, ok?
it's gud
if, i can leave the world without facing the difficulties which i dun dare to face.

no matter is muet or stpm,
they r leading the strand.
either a bright or a dark strand of mine.
it's gud,
if i m fortunate enuf to strike gcpa 3.
if not, wat will happen?
i'm not willing to think bout it though i m working hard to prevent it happened in my life.
everything is not as simple as ABC...
i'm scare to say tat,
i'm not brave enuf to face it
i hate to face reality.
but,
i still nid to force myself to stand firm
for the fame
n also the future.

so scare tat,
everything is wasted.
i missed the secondary school life,
without much burden as now.
y m i changing the school instead of staying the best place i've ever met b4?
if you asked this earlier,
mayb,
i will give a firm ans for you.
but now,
i'll say
i duno...cuz i m running away.

kiss the rain, again.

i nid sb's shoulder.
n sleep.

No comments: