Thursday, April 23, 2009

Xx...after someone left,,,xX

Xx...
after he left from our side
he had changed all of our life
i can't imagine
wat will happen
if my dear junior r more heart break than me

i found tat i really missed wat he did b4

===================================
he was pointing at me
n told eunice brenda
"bao yun's over there!fast!let her listen to our result"
after they saw me,
they will try thier best to let me listen to thier sound
they will play it as loud as possible
u noe,
it really proved tat they work hard
together
====================================



====================================
"i will resign"
when i heard this
......
i duno wat to say anymore
wat a silly decision( this was wat i thought tat day)
i felt very sad n mad
====================================

when i see him now
i knew tat
we can never go back to there again
together
i almost lost my heart
my pride
because of him

===================================
"b4 u left us,can u listen to xx's explanation?
i will prove tat u guys hv some misunderstanding only"
he din do wat i told him
he juz refused to listen
==================================


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this was wat i felt when i was going to practice
i saw my 2 little girls were warming up
i felt tat we had lost sth
3 of us hv forgotten
the happiness b4
really miss it
i felt sorry to them
i will let them more perfect
to prove sth infront of him
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eunice,brenda:i m sorry
becuz i m nt tat firm as b4
i cannot loose one of u guys now
i really need u guys
i love u guys
deeply love
more den anyone
u guys r my baby now
i love u guys~
really~~~
i will nvr give up again
i will b more improve because of u 2~
tat's my promise toward u guys~

No comments: