Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Xx...loch lomond...xX

Xx...a very very nice band song
a song tat i had admired for a very very long time
since i was in form2
a new saxophonist n the only one saxophonist in my band

and
this song
had changed my mind toward sk n band
"how come a band can play tat perfect"
tat was my thinking~
i wanted to follow fast
i wanna to improve more during tat time, u noe~
really...
wat a nostalgia feeling~
i love this songs for a long time
now
my band have the chance to play it

do u noe how excited m i??????
this song loch lomond
a song tat fullfilled counter melody
a very challanging songs for my band to play perfect
full of balancing technique

i love this song!!!!
wah haha~
i will try my very best to let my band play it well!
wishing~~~~
*----------------------------*
we will improve more for this concert n the whole life
*----------------------------* ...xX

2 comments:

chOki,hoNg said...

yayaya..
we will GAMBATEH~~~

arca arca fighting~~!!!

Yun (Bao Yun) said...

haha~