Saturday, June 13, 2009

Xx...suddenly...xX

today morning...
ni's did nt look well...
i thought sth happened...
i asked her...
BINGO...
really happened sth tat made her angry...
if i m her...
sure i will scold her brother...
n she forgotten to bring key to school...
so, we juz moved the chairs to the bus stop
n wait for the key~
at last it came...
suddenly...
sze han told me...
"the conductor stick have lost..."
omg!
i can't found it...
haiz...
den ...
another suddenly~
coach came~
-_-!!!!!
after one song...
he let us dismiss...
he say who want to go back early juz go back~
haha~
afterword...
me, jau ni had a mini mini meeting with him~
we talked alot~

whoa~
den~
nighttime~
harmonica concert~!
nice concert actually~
cuz...
really special for me~
hehe~
but...
gt sth tat r nt satisfy for me...
haha~

at last
me, brenda n eunice went to ask abt saxophone~
we asked those professional!
hoho~~
learn a lot~
hehe~

hope can use in future~
gambateh~~

left 13 days

awakening 2 soaring high