Saturday, August 29, 2009

Xx...blogging again....xX

i love to write at here for no reason^^
a relax station to write~express indeed~
erm, i need more energy to finish all my revision...
but, i hv nt really start to pay attention on it...
my frens go to genting~T.T
i enormously wanted to go with them...
but, tat's only a day dream
tat's a impossible to follow them to there.
haha~hope they will perform well~^^
opppsss, it is for sure to perform well...
nt only "will" cuz they r my idol~^^
i had started the physics P1 questions.
erm...quite "difficult" for me...
as i haven studied anything...
somemore...those r level 1 question...
(i rmbed wat my uncle said to his tuition student at chemistry tution class, somewhere in bahau...)
"ok!this is a level 1 question, if sb did wrong for these question, pls~
long piah at here...=.="
tat's wat he said...true indeed,
we hv no reason to make it wrongly!><
situation get worst now.
can i let it go?

No comments: