Friday, August 28, 2009

Xx...stupid!!!...xX

i haven start my revision yet~
yes!ready to FAIL!...
erm. actually, i m trully worried my trial...
but, i hv no idea to CONCENTRATE!
when i m going to start my chemistry or physics revision...
my heart hs already gone to somewhere else...
haiz...trully wanted to run away from reality.
to encounter exam, need work hard...
to confront the fear, need neither work hard nor concentrate,
but require more confidence.
but where is it? i nid more power.
i nid sb to tell me..
when i listen to joe hisaishi's music.
i cried.not only had been touched.
juz becuz i hv realilized tat i cannot go further in music path
i m nt talented.
AT ALL.
envious toward my frends indeed.
cuz i din own it.
my dad also forbid me to continue with music.
yay, mayb at last i will be defeated by reality.
i will nt further my study to japan,
forget bout music.
stop learning piano...
dun even let me hv the qualification to continue ANYMORE
tat's all.
==============================
depressed for a week.
neither of my fren realize tat,
i think.
although they knew it,
there r no point to let me feel good..
haiz...

No comments: