Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Xx...penang trip...visited my grandma...xX

^^22/8-25/8^^
went to penang for these days,so i didn't post anything^^
let me begin my talk~^^ladies n gentlemen~
felt excited for the 1st day, since i hv nt gone to penang for half years^^
as my grandma hs sicked for few weeks, we hv decided to go for some days...
sacrificed my tuition(T.T) but i thought tat's valuable.
nvr regret of it! i've eaten a lot~~~~~~
till i've become fatter!!!!!increase 3 kg(T,T)...
erm, this few days, many happened,
nt outside of my body, is inside my mind.
many things made me felt guilty, sad n depressed...
erm, trully, i spent lot of time to sms wif my frens...
i'll press my phone whenever we were going to...
except during breakfast, lunch and also dinner...
i've sms wif kar yee(dear sis), chang chang, jau ni, hor yin, wai kee, hor yan...
haha~quite happy to sms wif my 偶像~><
i found tat all of them r band's member...
tat's represent, i nvr forget them wherever i go...
m i a loyal girl^^hehe~
actually, tat's meant, i will nvr forgt them no wonder wat happened.
at penang, most the time i thought bout band
haiz, i hv no idea to CONCENTRATE my stupid academic~
although the books were opened, i did nt read it.
since i came back, i will post photo i've taken later...
===========================================

No comments: