Sunday, August 16, 2009

Xx...pain...xX

quite bad luck today
is quite pain for the 1st day of...
haha~
i think u guys noe, rite><
(no nid to pretend u duno...sure u noe><)
haiz...
scare to eat the panadol after sue sien described it friday...
today, my family had a simple praying to huan shen...
duno u guys noe anot...
><
this made me thought lots lol...
SPM, my parent...
they looked very stress...
i think tat is becuz of my brother...
somehow i gt the kind of idea to persuade my brother to study hard...
but...
siggatarus boy!
hate it!
they r nt a ppl who listen to advice...
i meant BOYZ! nt girl~
ok?
this few day quite bad luck~
based on the horoscope prediction~
i will hv gud luck if i go to bed b4 10 tonite...
erm...
such an impossible mission...
but for my gud luck!
i will go to bed early tonite~
wakaka~
PS: i've edited the music playlist for 12 songs...
4 japan songs
4 chinese pop songs
4 english songs
if u dun like the song u listen on current,
u can skip it~
^^
^enjoy it^
^tat's music 4 me^
i will change it once for 3 months~
^^
hehe~
IF I CAN
haha~
erm...abt the H1N1 case,
i heard tat was a positive test...
hey, fren, be tough!
we guys will always support u!
u are one of those sunshine for me
i will wish gud luck!
u will gt well very very very very very very sooooooooooon!!!!!
fren...
we r always at ur side...
gambateh...
i hv nt studdied yet for today becuz of the pain...
going to do my revision~
bb~^^guys
muacks~

No comments: