Thursday, October 15, 2009

Xx...silent mode...xX

felt pressure when i m facing computer...
as....
i'd thought many things bout my trial and also the piano results.
erm...
i'm totally upset...
hv been mooooooooody for few weeks...
wat i can say now is...
i'm a stupid...
>
=======================
actually wat m i doing now?
shouldn't i do my revision now?
shouldn't i think 100% for SPM for such precious time?
erm...
i'm nt 100%concentrate at all indeed...
instead of "relaxing" at here...
yaya."relaxing"!
>3
as my heart has lost to somewhere else now...
i nid some time to gt back my spirit...
n also my courage to face...
=========================
i was trying to run away from sorrow...
but, start from now....
i will find myself someday else...
i am looking for YOU now,
my heart!
bware~

No comments: