Friday, May 14, 2010

Xx...summary of the first week of form six study life...xX

It's actually quite...
fantastic^^
i'm quite adapt to dis enviroment.
though the study is quite heavy
but,
it's statisfied for me^^
as i've started a new life
which is a better life than the 4 month b4 i hv done.

On Wed,
we started our subject taklimat.
all of tat is quite usefull for me...
except....
those teacher who did nt enter my class...
>rite^^
erm....
all of these teachers do want to let us "noe" more about the sub we hv to take...
they've told us to hv strong basics in all of our subjects.

From thursday,
we did enjoy our pa class,
n also maths-T
^^i think i will b more hardworking
to hv some achievement...
haiz...
i've almost forggotten all of my add maths stuff...
OMG,i nid to revise more~

today~
started chemis~
n also maths-T~
aizs...
maths-T really nid to do many revision lel...
to memorize those logic things.

Start from this day!
I'll b more hardworking than b4,
no for the fame nor face
is for my bright future!

ps:::

when, i look at u,
i think tat's hard to leave ur side.
miss you~

No comments: