Sunday, July 4, 2010

Xx...i m going to b 18 after half an hour time!!!...xX

time past in a twinkling of eyes.
quite surprised when i've discovered i m going to turn as 18-years-old by half an hour time.
this is no surprise at all indeed!
it's juz a symbol tat tell me...
hey, u r getting older n older now!
OMG!

====================

between these days,
i've realised,
actually,
i'd learnt a lot of things.
i've learnt hw to face myself.
the most important phase ws,
i noe hw to tell myself,
wat should i choose in spite of sth which is resembles as a significant subject.

n also,
start fr yesterday onwards...
i left my band formally,
this is the phrase tat i could rmb for now.

when i were thinking back events tat happen around merely this half year,
wat i could say,
is just sorry.
sorry to my band,
sorry to my parents,
sorry to many many ppls.
this is wat i could say.
especially for my band.

indeed,
i love them more than myself.
i confess,
it will nvr less than anyone.
but, i m the one who always break the rules,
give too much bout my views...
being a selfish person,
being a Coward...
always hv made mistake....
quite annoying, rite?
this is the way i could show my love...
n bury the aversion toward sth.

time past,
n they juz finished their 09/10-10/11 agm.
it's quite a surprising name list.
that's wat i could say.
creative makes improvement, i think. XD

i would like to tell sb,
indeed,
u might nt accept,
but u will discover sth.
if u really hv done ur responsibilities after someday.
i could nt give u neither consolation nor hug,
i merely hv a wish,
in my heart deeply.
i would tell u,
"it's a secret."
if u want to noe it so.
tat's still a secret though u beg me to tell you~

now, i've left only 20 minutes to become 18.
really,
i love to tell myself.
"u've overcome a lot of plights.
u r more mature now, bcuz,
u hv noe ur direction now."
ya, my aim nw.
catch up the syllabus.
=============================

for my 18th birthday,
i received 2 present earlier.
a photo frame with a photo which i was holding soprano sax,
fr my dear juniors~
n another one.
a mosquitoes repeler,
fr sax section of HYYB.
guys, this is the most valuable gift tat i'd received b4.
appreciate it much!

thx.....
n wish me...
myself...

happy 18 birtday~
^^i'm an adult after 14 minutes~
happy birthday~

No comments: