Thursday, November 13, 2008

thx 4 daddy n mummy...


thank you...
dad n mum~~
if u guys din support me...
i think, i've no idea to continue to let myself have the courage to play my solo...
daddy n mummy...
i love u guys so much...
thx 4 support me~~

mum...
i wanna thx tat u r always at my side...
n give me some hints to let me succcess in my life...
mummy...
love u always...
dad...
thx 4 ur sponser's idea...
hehe...
ur idea will let my band can earn more money to buy instrument...
hehe...
i think i will tell my band tat all of the idea is ur experience told me those idea...
hehe...
thx 4 booking ticket to support me...
love u guys...
thx 4 spending ur precious time to acompany me....
i'll appreciate it...
thx 4 daddy n mummy...
becuz u guys r believe in me...
believe tat i can do my best in my solo...
n also believe tat i can stand on the pressure tat r coming towards me...
thx...
n love u guys....

No comments: