Monday, November 10, 2008

the very very first song

morning, i've create one song...
dunnoe whether is tat perfect or not...
hope it will very very perfect....
haiz..
but it still is the fist song..
it might not b a good song^^
but 4 me...
it will 4 my very very dearest band...
band...
it let me became mature...
became cuter...
n became more courage than b4...
haha...
the courage has made me happier n also...
made me know myself better...
i could make my decition easily...
n also let me knew...
wat is together...
i will try my very very best in this concert...
'we r one'...
the concert name...
i'll try to become the best one^^
n also make the concert more perfect...
we will b the best...
rite??
we will b the top...
rite??
i will do my best...
on now,
in the future...
i will b the very best,
no one ever wants...
hehe...
n also...
i will try my best to let my dream comes true...
i will become composer n conductor...
n then...
i'll present my talent to the world...
if i can...
this...
is my 1st try...
let me start my journey with my 100% courage..
hehe...
this song, one band one dream...
is juz 4 my band...
hope we will become the best band...

2 comments:

trbn_yan93 said...

hey~really touched when i knw u composed a song 4 band... dun mind its good or bad...i ll still support yr pieces~ so gamabteh^^

ohya, when would u like to show tis song 4 us wor? waiting 4 yr composition a~

tata
*hy*

Yun (Bao Yun) said...

hehe...
of course i will...
let u listen to it on wednesday...
^^

~~yun~~