Saturday, May 29, 2010

Xx...sth let me down...xX

these few days,
it is obvios to say tat i was nt concentrate to my studies at all.
Everything seen to b peaceful,
indeed,
i could nt catch up.

Those basic maths-T,
i've really,
forgotten...
nt forgotten...
juz, i can't visualize them as usual.

Chemis i duno hw to solve those problem...
though it is instandard question,
but it should b solved by me,
isn't?
it's absurd to say,
but i hv to say,
my mind hs gone.
neither you nor me where it hs gone.
such a harsh period,
it went out silently,
n let my body to move,
without SPIRIT.

OMG....
everything is getting worst n worst.
when will i gt the letter?
i nid to leave here.
AS FAS AS POSSIBLE!!!
though i like the life here...
the circumstances commence to b a nightmare...
a suffer...i think.

let me cool down n say...


LET ME ALONE!!!!!!!

No comments: