Saturday, June 15, 2013

Xx...midnight...sorrow....missing u deep inside my heart...xX

it's 2 now, ok,
normal time for both of us.
we nvr sleep that early as we know.
after taking glance on the status from fb,
started to try...
accompany you?
i mean
i made myself to study at this time as well.
=) cuz i noe,
u r still working very very hard...
inside studio or room
nvr let yourself to deserve a good sleep.
I think tat's y,
ur hardworking & seriousness made me believed that
you are charmful enuf.
i guess.
=)

it's kinda sad that i'm doing such silly thing by one sided only,
but,
the feeling deep inside my heart is just not bad.
=) i noe,
i'm missing u, thru my work.
but den
i wasted 1 hour to fb ='(
i guess you r not that type.

haha.
trying my best to change nowadays. =)
lesser fb i guess.
not addicted to it i guess
n lesser chit chat with ppl i guess?
hard.
but must try =)

*ucandoitialwaysbelievethis*


No comments: