Thursday, June 13, 2013

Xx...regret?!...xX

I declared myself as Physics student and yet I couldn't score for this paper.
HOW STUPID AM I?

I'm now really feeling down and emo.
it's not bcuz merely of duno how to answer the questions
but also a lot of issues.

I blamed myself
that I could't b concentrate while studying
I angry myself
that I missed the one I shouldn;t
I was grief toward myself
that I did last minute work
I even looked down at myself.
I declare me myself as 5 subs students.
and where is the proud I had?

I just couldn't forgive myself.
I just can't
pls.

I nid to be a better girl.
I nid to
and it's a MUST
please, yun
this time, at least make ur 252 is a better subject to score?

pls, make urself back
proud girl
that nvr let ppl & challenges defeat u.
it's just surrounding =)

No comments: