Thursday, March 25, 2010

Xx...thx,i'm really appreciate...xX

at last...
i've decided nt to take my gd8 piano exam...
the 1st thing i want to share tat...
i'm totally appreciate wat i've own now
especially my parents n my piano teacher.
they do really let me to decide my things by myself...
thx^^
thx a lot as u guys let me hv the right to decide my pathway.
so,
the RM456 is wasted...T.T
but i found the more happiness n wat i've owned...
tat's a logical theory...
u'll found sth u've owned after some plights^^
cuz of my childish...
cuz of my stubborn...
cuz of many many things...
i've really noe tat
wat i really want to...

n this post is especially for my parents,
my piano teacher
n my dear brother, hao.
really felt guilty...
erm...
at last, i'm the one who decide nt to take exam.
really...
sori
no word to let me say to my dearest bro.

at laz...
i can b myself.
say....
Peace^o^v
at least
i'm free

concentrate on my non-stop challenge

No comments: