Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Xx...results have came to me...xX

erm, firstly...
tat's nt a very gud news for me.
as there were many careless mistakes for my add maths...
most of my classmate gt well for this paper...
especially...
XX who gt 100(which is full mark) for his P2 od add maths.
n me, the stupid girl in the class...
merely gt 70.
wat a terrible nightmare...
suddenly want to disappear from this world...XD
for P1. juz gt 57/80...
OMG!....nt tat gud...
actually my teacher had counted wrongly my paper b4 i hv corrected it...
initially i gt my paper, almost break up...
p2-60,p1-48
(almost gt heart attack!)
but hoh, found tat gt counting mistake~(=3=)
so, ad changed!!!!
add up the marks n devided by 2....
74 marks!
less 1 mark for A1!!!!!
actually. is added with project;s mark.
wondering wat will i gt without this marks!
project, i love u~XD
i think i will gt bad marks for my real SPM...
haiz...there r no shortcut except work hard!
================================
next>>>>>>
if add maths was a nightmare,
bio will b disaster for me...XD
no choice, i hv no passed this paper b4 (=3=)
i hv gt the p1's result b4 holidays.
33/50.
now, i will gt the p2's result.
>
wat's my mark?
29/100....
was tat a disaster?
hehe~sudahlah...
kali ini mungkin boleh pass lar...^^
============================
last for today's class.
account's p1
haiz...most of my classmate also did well in this sub.
even ai xuan had gt full marks for her p1.
>
ok,the paper is over 40 marks anyway...
the p2 will b the major things for this sub.
but, i can imagine...
wat will happen for the next day...
========================
wanted to b alone...
had eaten spicy things to stimulate my tears out fr my eyes(=3=)
i juz hate to cry...
but i really need sth to less my burden indeed
i m nt asking more.
i juz want to hv a gud result.
i hate to b a loser.
although i m always the one.
=========================
thx hao again for hanon~
^^erm~i've really been helped by u everytime~
seen tat i m ur little sister more than a elder~
haha~thx~
============================
had my bio tuition after my class dismissed,
i've sms lot wif kar yee during my class.
haha~we talked lot bout mines' trip.
thing will b more easier when we discuz early~^^haha~
===============================
after my tuition class,
hd my dinner wif uncle n aunt who were came back fr Australia
we had it at yip sheng~
quite nice,after dining at there...
hang out with my uncle to pasar malam...
din buy anything at all...
haha~but i've a long time did nt go to pasar malam...
===============================
sth might happened toward u guys...
should i take action?
or what?
mi hoon advised me to let it go...
haiz, she can do it as she hs nt been gone for this path b4...
no one will help them...
is tat hard to lend a hand toward sb?
ya, it's true.
i would like to aid them...
but, it seems tat is nt my business anymore...
u will understand somedays...but nt now...rmb, senior muz treat their junior as well as a child of yours.they need love from u indeed.child needs a vivid memory for their life.we hv no right to neglect them!
guys, i love you~
very deeply in my heart...
u guys r my children...
especially my da n eunice.
u 2 r my daughters.
i love u 2 more than anyone.
muackz~love u 2~saxophone bravo~^^


No comments: