Thursday, October 1, 2009

Xx...piano gd 7 exam's result...xX

ok,well...
i hd a missed call in my phone bout 7.03pm.
(since i was studying my chemistry tat time...)
i hd off my phone for more than 2 hours...
when i check my phone,
there were 1 missed call...
n 8 massage...
4 massage fr waikhi...
1 massage fr hor yin...
1 massage fr kar yee...
1 massage fr hou lin...
n the last one is from edmund...
ok...for the missed call...
let's guess n c....
===========================
the missed call was my piano teacher...
>
yeah...i've remind her laz week to call me...
when she hs known the result of mine...
(as i m nt going to piano class for some months bcuz of SPM)
===========================
when my mum reach home...
she told me tat teacher hd shown her a piece of paper...
i think tat will b my result paper...
yeah!BINGO!
correct answer for this.
she told me tat my result is nv very bad...
it's a passed marks...
erm....quite annoying...
passed for wat?
for distinction? or Merritt or merely passed this exam?
i did nt expect i will gt a high marks...
as u guys hv read my article bout tat day...
===================================
i hv decided to call my teacher to know the accurate marks...
erm...i called her bout 10.00pm...
she did nt answer her phone...
well...i call her twice...
but she also din answer her phone...
ok~juz assume tat she was busy on tat time...
around 10.30pm,
she called back to me...
she can't recognise my sound...=3=
>
113/150...bad result...
haiz...i really hate to c this result.
i've also asked hao's marks ...
Merritt~congrats~^^to my dear dear brother~
=================================
quite ...moody now...
hate to b like this....
although my teacher said tat's nt a really bad result...
i m still nt satisfied...
she said tat my condition was nt well...
erm...n also i m nt well-prepared for this exam...
ok~i confessed it...
i did'nt really prepare well for this exam...
tears drop after we finished our conversation...
nt only becuz of sad...
==============================
如果要接下去考,
那就要考distinction了!
不要让自己有个不完美的句号!
如果不要考,那就忘记他了吧。情愿不要考
我真的很不开心。
很低分!!!!!!
算了吧,还有SPM!

No comments: